The environment for learning - and practicing - Krav Maga is at an established school; they're structured for teaching the basic (and advanced) skills in a controlled environment under the guidance of qualified and skilled instructors.
Such an establishment offers:
- Training by experienced teachers on a regular (scheduled) basis to introduce the discipline and hone the abilities of the student. This provides the best results and will improve the skill level/abilities of the student consistently over time.
- Regular training that will allow the students to maintain a high level of preparedness and develop the ability to defend themselves against different types of attacks under a variety of situations.
- An established process of development and achievement through an organized rank system based on the TKM material book.
- Participation in basic and advanced training to achieve qualifications and certifications in Krav Maga:
- An assistant instructor course.
- Self-defense instructor course.
- Traditional Krav Maga TKM instructor course.
- Trainer ("Meamen") in martial arts course, specializing in Krav Maga.
It is important to understand that learning any martial art is a discipline - a way of life - that helps to develop a significant improvement in the student's abilities and self-confidence, both physically and mentally - and improve their overall quality of life.